CRM / ERP System & Data Analyst - VIC
CRM – ERP System and Data Analyst
(6 month contract)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
CRM/ERP System and Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for working with the Salesforce CRM Implementation Partners to Design, Test, Train and Implement Salesforce CRM across the business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The main responsibilities for this "hands on" role are:
· Working within the IT team and CRM Project team as the super user and main administrator for a new implementation project of Salesforce CRM including configuring security settings, user profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, communication (email and mobile phone) etc.
· Testing the integration of main business systems, MS Dynamics AX 2009, Salesforce CRM and Phocas BI and middleware.
· Improving our data integrity across all systems.
· Provides analysis and support for users' data requests from all systems.
· Involved in the specification and development of business reports and dashboards.
· Assisting users in the development and maintenance of their reporting needs.
· Responsible for documenting, testing and implementation of configuration changes to the key business systems.
· Assisting CRM/ERP developers with testing, troubleshooting and roll out of modifications.
· Providing third level support to our internal customers and liaising with third party vendors where needed.
· Create and update CRM documentation for users.
· Assisting with onsite and remote user training.
· Occasional general ICT support to assist team as a backup for holidays and as required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Salesforce CRM and an ERP system ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX2009.
· Salesforce certification
· Formal qualification in Information Technology or similar.
· Solid understanding of database concepts, data management and SQL.
· Working knowledge of Internet technologies (firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, HTML, etc.)
· Proven ability to integrate data and business processes from external systems and data sources.
· Knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
· Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong technical and analytical skills.
· High level of communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to explain data concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
· Excellent time management skills to handle changing priorities and able to manage their own load efficiently.
· Some experience in manufacturing and sales environment, would be advantageous.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this role, please email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com