No other physical situation creates such unique lighting demands
as a hospital building or medical facility. Patient comfort and well-being
require special consideration as well as providing a good working
environment for staff.
We design and manufacture a range of luminaires suitable for use in medical facilities or applications where a clean environment is required.
You can find our 'Healing Power of Light' guide here.
Contact us to see samples and to discuss your project requirements
- Aureled Vista A slimline LED luminaire with a printed acrylic diffuser
- Bedhead AL Discrete ant-ligature fitting for secure healthcare applications
- Cleanroom IP65 LED Designed, tested and manufactured in Australia, the Cleanroom IP65 LED is a new cleanroom LED product developed by ELA.
- Cleanroom LED IP44 CRI 90+ A range of luminaires developed for specialist ‘cleanroom’ applications
- Cleanroom IP44 T5 A range of luminaires developed for specialist ‘cleanroom’ applications
- Discovery Evo The Discovery Evo is the new generation of Fagerhult’s classic multi-purpose luminaire.
- Eira Healthcare luminaire created by Fagerhult in conjunction with Speirs + Major
- Florence Elite Low profile IP40 direct/indirect bedhead luminaire
- LED Operating Theatre Light Designed, tested and manufactured in Australia, the LED Operating Theatre Light has been specifically developed to meet the demanding requirements of the operating theatre environment.
- Pleiad G3 CRI90+/COI Comfort Designed to assist healthcare workers to detect cyanosis and other colour changes in the skin or body tissues
- Secureroom SR65L Developed to meet the stringent requirements of specialist installations where a fully sealed and robust luminaire is required.